Coming back to this once familiar place to share my current raw emotions and thoughts.
– Overwhelmed that I will be leaving this place that I have spent so many days hating and praying to leave. Just a few short 2 1/2 weeks left in the Lone Star state.
– Overwhelmed by the love I feel for four people who I’m not “officially” related to by blood but have mysteriously become family.
– Overwhelmed with gratitude for the season of life in Texas and it is a bittersweet departure. Thankful that we stuck it out to see redemption and healing come from so much mess and pain.
– Overwhelmed at the idea of starting completely over – new place, new town, new job, new friends — new everything.
– Overwhelmed at how quickly everything came together, fell apart, and is now coming back together. I feel like most all of the details of my life that are normally constants (where I’ll live, where I’ll work, who I’ll spend time with) are completely up in the air.
– Overwhelmed by the support of a Moma that lets me fall apart and just listens from 1,000 miles away.
– Overwhelmed by the way numbers can be crunched and sacrifices made to get you where you want to be at the end of the day.
– Overwhelmed that my Finer Things Club family will no longer be a part of my daily/weekly life in its current state.
– Overwhelmed by the idea of finally being less than 15 hours away from my family that is spread across Georgia, Kentucky & Florida.
– Overwhelmed with packing up all of our “junk” and moving 1,000 miles away.
– Overwhelmed with the struggle to not doubt and to trust.
– Overwhelmed that I’ll get to spend Memorial Day weekend and many more weekends with my family. First time in nine years. Seems too good to be true.
– Overwhelmed by my other half of Team Patton and the road we’ve traveled together so far and the many miles ahead. “Now this all makes sense, with you as company/I left all I knew and found a better part of me” .
– Overwhelmed with peace and the belief that all of this craziness will work out.